points-per-post-time! the Prodi government has not started yet and there are: Provence in jail after arrest, suspect bushels. beginning as it does not seem bad. on defense pages, site maintained by an army general, I find this interesting article the need to withdraw our troops from Iraq and calm discussion from the ever-mythical
polygen
- ,
- the kinds of orders for blocking traffic . seems trivial, but offers several pearls. after reading this review
- sandwich farm I was thinking of writing a mare of pezzaliana of (or perhaps more repettiana) memory.
- is that there is no escape this new review in which it is said that the undersigned "Morrissey sings like an American candidate for Pavement frontman" ? I do not know how to agree, but equally I tirarmela from now when I die.
- I noticed that virtually no serious musician has a blog serious in the sense of credible and updated regularly. will be a chance? two of the best summer festivals in Milan are actually in the province of Bergamo. both are free to enter, drink and eat with a few euro and this year have cast the superlatives are the island rock
of Bottanuco - and noiselessly fest Cisano Bergamo. I was there. post year?
0 comments:
Post a Comment