Saturday, May 20, 2006

Cruise For Under 40's

Wedding


Two days ago I Najati call from London and says to me Friday evening you are invited to a wedding. Oibella, I say, and I start? Fathi name, since I go there with his wife and his daughter, and refer back the question. Although Fathi can not have the slightest idea what he's talking about since it can not have never seen a wedding without blinking an eye tells me what I can do absolutely what I want and the color I want. So, as cappuccettorosso dressed, and take delivery. Just got in the car, I dispatched the confetti and participation (see photo, the flat is the participation ..) I sense immediately that my skirt with red polka dots alternochic blacks and black and white shoes are off topic.

Marriage is good and is held in Tripoli El Mahari hotel. What a sight, I was not bored a single minute of the 320 that I spent there, but let's start from the beginning ... Before entering the great hall of the reception, staging large mirrors to the department to take off the hijab and black robe. Crazy, was like opening a box of candy, each a different color, depending on taste. Once discarded, they made their triumphant entry into the room where to do the honors were women, brother and sisters, by the husband. I figured that by four kisses each, the poor things, at the end of the evening, they kissed his cheeks ... are things 2400.

seated at the table, the main business of the evening was to put her in admiring and commenting on the poor things come after us.
I've seen everything: skirts, trains, leopard print pants with black voile inserts, belly up necklines, bare backs and all ... in all shades of the rainbow. As a form of kindness have given me, as a table nearby, a German woman married to a Libyan so I was able to talk to someone. The presence of the lady would surely have been very informative and vital in the game of who's who, had it not been for that found its nice to show me all his little family, in installments, the screen of his cell: for each new face uuuhhhh of diminished my joy and the voice in a charmed oh, nice, oh nice.

The bride arrived at midnight, like a diva, dressed in emerald green and, contrary to the tradition that always wants a chair mounted on a daybed bandacchino, has taken a turn through the tables to greet relatives and friends. This was due, according to the German, the fact that the bride was a new, rich, ie, a peasant. Along with the bride, are also coming libations: appetizer timeshare (a dish and only so many forks) and main course solo. The sweet, I do not know, because, at two-thirty in the morning when we left, had not yet taken. After the first appearance, the bride is wearing the traditional dress re-Libyan, alongside her husband, very nice guy. Usually the groom is the only man who can join the party, but this time with him came a brother and a friend and have been quietly put to dance with women, mothers, grandmothers. The German was in shock, while the back door is intravedevono a group of men who peered in the kitchen all the beautiful.

next morning when I see the EDG and the adventure story, looks at me puzzled and says: well, I do not understand what sense is a party without men!

0 comments:

Post a Comment