Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Coach Purse Store Albertville Mn

fugit


The title of the post I owe to
Nittalope .
The vicissitudes that followed, the undersigned. If there is one thing that irritates my mother is not knowing, in advance, what will become of her. Unfortunately for her, however, has made a mistake. Rather than go to a reliable travel agency to be Entitled to then dispose of its destiny, has seen good to trust me. Now, as you know, I'm the one that was closed off from all the houses where he lived, that when it comes out of the house never finds the key to the car, that when the girl was sent to do the shopping and I returned after two hours, without reporting what had been sought.

These are the facts: he left convinced the 17, never touched by doubt, since the visa expired on the 18th, after persistent pressure from the mom, I'm against any my principle and I open the paper e-ticket alitalia two days before departure, 15. Porcadiunaputtana, I booked the return for 19 .... Viewed myocardial infarction in my place, she did not want to rage, as I tried to mumble something, thinking about a solution. Phone EDGE and perfidy begins: Love, I do not know how it happened ..... oh my God, I feel bad ... help me, but do not worry, I can always renew her visa and start it later ... At these words, my brave knight riding his horse jumped telematics and I said: do not worry I think, unfortunate that the officer failed to appear for the appointment of the agency ... Alitalia phone trying to change the ticket prize, I cry on the phone with the operator, no, 17 Mafish .... and tomorrow, I say? Ok, bear, mom, shares tomorrow, you are good 10 hours' notice?

airport: check in everything in place, at passport control, however, stop. Ouch. I am called by the officer of customs, there is no stamp in the passport that I knew I had to put us must do fine in the meantime, this time I decided to make a display of my Arabic, I explained that my mom stayed home and I live in Libya and that Libya is nice because I've also brought my mother. (EU, I can not say more in Arabic) The Committee is moved and start it, without even a fine, that my mother is my mother, everywhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment