Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What To Write To A Friend That Just Had A Baby

The eclipse? Mah. The people? A show!




seven hours of the morning, phone rings. E 'Mo. Sull'eclisse mumbles something like this: you know ... the kids ... ... the eclypse Samia. The EDG, which alone is not the be more sociable at this time am, moans: and then?? Mo: I'm not coming to the office and I will advise the other Mo Also not to like as well ...

The EDG alias the Ingenieur, began his harangue silent (grumbling and shaking of heads, given the time) against ignorance and superstition. I laugh and think of my friend Samia Mo threatening not to even think about it to leave it at home all day with all four kids, as kindergartens and primary schools are closed. Samia then I see it says, so then you explain it to kids who the fuck is an eclipse.

eleven hours, the office of a friend. He calls one of his employees who had to go to the bank and say, Look, on the radio say it is dangerous to drive during the eclipse, I can not go to the bank ....

My friend was thrilled to say the least and I kept laughing. In fact, on the way back, I saw the first accident, nothing serious, fortunately, since I'm in Libya. And 'they were all looking up to this morning, even on accident sites, I swear. Eclipse viewers were 90% males, females did not care of the eclipse, because even if you distracted for a moment, I miss you realize that there had been.

Boys Tripoli, however, were all equipped with the appropriate glasses and cell phones, ready to shoot. Many shops are closed, the open ones, full of women, myself included. When I enter the stationer, half lit, as if to say, we are open, but do not break the bales, the boy shows me the sun and tells me to leave the shop with him. Tato, I have glasses ... I gift them to you does not matter, just do not break. Ok ok, I get two seconds of eclipse and already I'm bored, I turn them all smiling and eccoteli heads upwards. Now that's a picture. Do not move and do not do stories or else return to the store, that I've got a flat battery and it takes me fifteen minutes to take a photo.

Stop the grocery store, rental of goggles to all passers-by and return home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment