Saturday, March 25, 2006

Vice City Unhandled Exception Save





Tripoli reminds me of Milan. So, as I happened to Milan, following the chaotic First Street, look right and I am delighted. The Guardian sees the surprise and invites me to enter. An oasis of beauty and peace greets me. The building may date to the mid-nineteenth century and has a grace and elegance dry, that if we were in Italy, I would think that it is a convent. In Surprise surprise, I run towards the kids in brown shirts and invite me to come along. I find myself in a class where you learn to chisel the metal, I pull out my camera and tried to explain that we all come into the picture without squashed against each other. (More on Flickr) Now peep kids everywhere and it's off to tour the school .. Oh yes, this enchanted place is the school of arts and crafts Hasef. As far as I know it is not listed in any guide to Tripoli, but I like to think that the old ones I see tourists wandering around dazed Kebir Hotel, one day, turning his head, I can see the human and architectural splendor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment