Thursday, March 23, 2006

Shaving Oil Home Made






What you lack in Libya?
It 's the question that people most often. The attitude of those who asked the question is to those who expect only answer: nothing. Because the question is not about the family affective sphere, no, the question is really a survey on the conditions of the Libyan market, which is implemented through the perceptions that this market has an expat. More so the expat belongs to a commercial culture reference, the greater the satisfaction of the interviewer in obtaining such a response
.

The attitude itself is completely understandable, and negotiations in Libya, let's face it, almost new. In the past, even grocery shopping was a nightmare. But now there are all kinds of shops that display goods of any type, design, telephony, electronics, lingerie, Christmas is the panettone and chocolate Easter egg. The Libyan, of everything, and rightly proud because I know and love these people, every time with hands outstretched, smile and say Nienteee!

But today I'm sad, I look at this beautiful house of 250 sqm and even the furniture Machmud give me relief, not even the blue sky of Tripoli to comfort me. This house is full of empty shelves.
What am I missing here? I miss 80 square meters of stacked paper, messy, dusty.

I miss the smell of gunpowder on your pages

I miss the taste of your ink licking fingers,

I miss your weight in my bag empty

I miss my hands on you

But today I am sad, I would not know what, today, to re-read the Autobiography of Malcolm X, but I can not, because I left in Italy.

During the move from Milan to Pescara, I still remember the screams over the intercom with that downloaded packages with sheets Rocco: Rocco, for my mother to stop sending shit down, the books, I want my books !!!!!!!!

During the move from Pescara to Tripoli I filled the container of every Italian extravaganza, including, I swear, a supply of toilet paper for three years.

And the books? Only 79. And 'I did a Simon ... (Simona: Dep. Fem. Simona is called a derivative action by a specific way of being signed. Ex. E 'a Simon cut the roots of the bamboo because it is in a certain aesthetic standard and then assist with some surprise at the departure Bamboo itself - Source: the Ingenieur)

And 'I do not like to compile the lists, no list mean. But since no list, no books, I got courage and started to BabyM: A as lambs, B as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and so on, for books, tapes, CD & DVD. Then it hit me: I wear? The classics, the books still to read the latest news, books stray picked up in remote corners of the libraries? I do a little bit of everything and do not talk about it anymore. Quietly, though, so there is time. Except that I called the company and the moving mice: We come tomorrow or else we lose the ship and it again on the agenda next month.

Three o'clock in the morning, returning from marriage, compile the list. Four in the morning, EU, CIA, sun stove! Seven o'clock in the morning, with the little man Removal of the door, I am forgotten ummadonna the Edge, so faniente not read anything since I gave him: Goeddels, Escher and Bach, with the exception of Goldbach's conjecture, because I forced and why and a little boy.
What am I missing here?

I miss hanging around in the library and the book department of the supermarket during lunch, buy 3 kilograms of books to 6 Euro, the stalls of used books ....

I can only hope that in the bazaar of the German school of tomorrow ... You never know that it is "Malcolm X. Die ".... Autobiographie Warum nicht?

0 comments:

Post a Comment