Monday, March 20, 2006

James Wellbeloved Cat Food, Weight Gain

Phenomenology of trafficking in Tripoli (Part One)



Anyone who has driven in Tripoli, you know what I mean. Chinque not intend to drive to Tripoli, he will know what I mean.

Starring hidden traffic Tripoli.

open manhole : any way you can go, he's always there, waiting patiently.

Door open: she, like the open manhole, it is always them. But this time, waiting impatiently, the Libyan use the car to go somewhere and when we arrive in this place and why we must go, then opens the door and go there.

Road closed: any area that you can walk, you will always find them, for various reasons: work in progress, wedding parties and stop the wild .... two cars on a street a mile long, will decide to park exactly opposite each other.

Divider : almost all the streets of big haul of Tripoli have a median 5 cm high, with rounded corners that makes you sign with his hand and says ... hey, pass on by, you do first to make a U-turn, if thou hast faniente the 4x4 on, you can do the same, I assure you!

Dossi antivelocità : obviously not been reported, will parry in front of your car or the car suddenly in front of your, of course decelerates from 80 to 5 km in 5 seconds and then suddenly appears before you .

horn: a life of its own and then speaks its own language which is not necessarily yours. A PE (short and dry) is to say, hey, I understood that step. A Pèèèèèèèèèèè (extended) does not want to say hey, but then prick a prick, you got it or not that step ioooo? No, the statistic tells me that means: Okay, now that you pass are good ....

pedestrians crossing the road : here through everything, even the highway, traffic, however. Do not think for a moment into the heads of pedestrians to see whether or not cross. Always use the horn, I recommend pè short ....

Disclaimer: The photo does not refer to the post, I liked just

Until next

0 comments:

Post a Comment