I decided to have a little house all white. Tired of the colors of the Sahara on the walls of every single home lost romance, I opted for a beautiful white, blinding, I would say that when you leave the house you need sunglasses. A white you multiply this beautiful sun Tripoli. This fact hired Mo, faithful helper of my neighbor Manuel. Since repainting a house is not a joke and as the day goes better in the company, Mo Ahmid hires. Mo Amid Chad and Ghana, in short, as blacks pitch.
tranqillamente Everything goes on, until Delilah arrives on Sunday morning and begins to ask urgently what is going to make my day. At some point, given my concerns, he told me for sure: if you go out, I come here Kais (the son). Obbella, Dalila, and that you do with Kais? It 'not that I'm here alone co These two blacks. I laugh. There is nothing to laugh she makes me: last week, in Tajura, a black man killed a cleaning lady in order to steal money from the owner!
Now the question becomes serious: Look Dalila, these things happen everywhere, and then Mo not miss which has the strength to walk, almost, but not you see? Yes, but there's that other one, the tall one. I understand, but Kais's knee that comes up, afraid that you would like the face, however, do not worry, now I'm home, I protect you!
Now, in this situational crabs there would be strange that the Libyan not sympathize for people of color is certainly not new. The look is an anachronism that Tripoli is plastered with maps of Africa, because the leader loves Africa, wants to subsidize several projects together and to keep alive his dream of a great Africa.
Well, actually there is nothing more alien to Libya, the continent where he lives.
On the other hand, while feeding the painters, I had the funny idea to ask where they came from. Ahmid, after telling me that came from Ghana, began to harangue about being a true African, because only "the black Africans are people like me," no white man can be said of Africa. But Ahmid, I interrupt him, if you feel you menano here! Ah, do not give a damn, I tell him every day is people who are not African, white can be no African!
However today I went to visit a friend of a friend who gave me a twig ... dates. At this stage of maturation are very good.
0 comments:
Post a Comment