Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Front License Bracket Honda Pilot

I'm back! Closed for holidays


'm back. With two months gone with my upper class family, I eat like a wild boar, burp at full blast and all the boobs that touch me parry before the cry of "Popi, Popi." Never take a child in Tuscany if thou hast any idea of \u200b\u200bgiving him a sheet of education. For now I have to kick the English school, the one with the queen hung at the entrance just to be clear.

Ah, this picture has made me the mom with the Picky. I could do because he was the right humidity, the temperature right, the right distance from disgusting things such as dust, sand, water and even sweat. It is a little bit because the Picky Ficosa and above is in temporary custody; you can not get you anywhere without the permission of the social worker. To make them leave Libya there was no way, the social worker has confiscated his passport and when there was the story of the failed attacks in London and the threat of extinction of hand baggage, the mother was happy not taking her, she already figuarava in the hold to keep her company ...


harass On behalf of BabyM

0 comments:

Post a Comment