Last Friday, Maria Rita Degiorgio welcomed us in the old French Consulate to present the exhibit "Sand - Water - Fire - Air". Three authors of the project's artists: Maria Rita Degiorgio - painter and sculptor, Hadia Gana - ceramist and Loay Burwaysand - architect. Background: my love for contemporary art was born when I was 16 and after I finished my shift Chambermaid to the Grafton Hotel in London, I purify the soul in what was once the one and only Tate Gallery. It 's a love mainly physical, belly and heart, then inevitably close.
The premise to explain my annoyance when my friend Rita told me that one of the artists would have accompanied during the visit to the exhibition. Now, contemporary art is a sublime means of expression that gives such freedom to human creativity, and ravaged by strip it over ongi limit. This infinite freedom, while it protects you from belonging to a genre and the mediocrity of the art, the artist spits on your face that you are, or are not. Well, Maria Rita Degiorgio is.
The wooden sculptures are wonderful, too bad at 7 pm, indoor, it was impossible to make a minimally decent photo. This was discussed with the difficulty of playing Maria Rita, especially sculpture, from a catalog.
addition to exposing too Rita Hadia Ghana (see photo) which is an insult to call ceramist. The stones of the photos are enhanced with slight technical ceramics and silkscreen prints and stuffed with bells. I have to go it completely to find in the lab to see how it goes. The third artist, Loay, exposed outside the upper deck of embroidered iron full of charm.
I left my heart on the sculpture "Janus," Now my heart starts his battle with the head of the Edge ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment