Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bathtub Cost To Install





off again. What can I say? I broke defitivamente camera, for example. It seems that some asshole grain of sand too is stuck where he should not with the result that ... not light, or rather does not go out more, chalàs, over.

In the meantime, I have seen to hide the fact because it would give me EDGE mob of irresponsible and, above all, I would feel completely inadequate for the change of category (digital SLR). Already I can imagine it: "You're not made for the delicate stuff." If you then discover that I lost time with the blog instead of preparing luggage that I have not produced any list (of any kind, provided that they are a list) and have another party tonight, then they are ruined.


Other than that, it was a grueling period, tea, coffee, parties, revelry of all kinds, who leaves for party, party ... if you are coming to a brothel, are tired and ciccionissima, let's face it.

BabyM woke up quite the reverse, I gotta go.

Happy Holidays

0 comments:

Post a Comment