Oft Reply Automatic Outlook 2003
These days I'm fighting with Outlook 2003 I do in practice so that when you receive an automatic email reply to the sender saying that the mail has arrived. I know there are options in outlook, but if the shipper the request has not selected this answer does not start.
- sent only to me and on this machine only
- Answer using specific model (I created a template. Oft)
the oft file is created by disabling the use of Word as the compiler of the email ... (You must go to Tools - Options -
and clear - use MS Word to read mail
x - x's used MS Word to edit e)
Once done, you create a mail sets the text and then as you sava Outlook Template.
Once saved it's used as a model specified in the rule above. By
GiacoXp
0 comments:
Post a Comment