Monday, April 10, 2006

Road Planner California



tomorrow, we all know, you vote. Tomorrow and Monday we will know if we really reached the end of the Berlusconi, or if we (argh) keep him for another five years. this election, I think out of the question, the most important and significant of the last times. the only comparison of suspense is so high that the U.S. elections last year, where, however, the mobilization on the blog seemed to me a lot higher, ironically also here in Italy. This time we go out and vote us a few things, with some notable exception. myself, apart from a small guide on the television face to face, in the last month I have not written anything about it. even the post yesterday on Moretti's film was its policy, then the post of politics I'm trying to do it now, in extremis. because we, generic leftists, I think we gave a little 'for granted that the reasons for the dismissal of Mr Berlusconi under the eyes of all. Yet about half of Italian, tomorrow will vote for him again. we must conclude that, reversing the insult of the President of the Board, all "balls" that they vote against the interests of the nation - and therefore against them? or perhaps we should have done more, even on our little blog to explain why five years of Berlusconi government, ministers such as castles, of ad personam laws, to fool international perspective that we must avoid for the good of Italy? agree, hard to get excited about this center-left coalition, but do not tell me that "one or the other," because the credibility of Italy and his government came in so low that it really is just to dig. do not tell me "so I did not change anything," because the laws in the labor market, those on immigration, not to mention an economy that travels well below the European average, affect us all, close up. this we have explained, calmly, who tomorrow will vote center-right. but now I fear it is a bit 'late. fingers crossed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment